Fun Family Liberty Review 12/2010

Manatee Mom

Just off the CCL Liberty - had another great cruise with carnival! We look at a cruise with 3 generations in mind. Everyone truley enjoyed our trip but the best way is to show you and no this is not just some family video. It will really give you an idea of what life is like onboard the Liberty hosted by Flat Daddy (like Flat Stanley). Check it out!:)

Part 1

...part 2

Hey There Manatee Mom (Flat daddy and kids) :) Great Video and very cute thank you so much for sharing...that was certainly some of the best video Ive seen!! We have a almost 12 and 16 yr old that would love this ship!! We sailed on the Destiny and loved it however this one looks like alot more fun...

Planning on sailing on the liberty in June or Dec and this makes me want to go now :) Loved the Review as well...

Thanks for the kind words, my DH has alot of fun making the videos.

Willbcruisin I guess you just have to come back down to Florida, except not this week. It's cold outside, the boys are at soccer camp this week and they have to wear underarmour it's so cold.....at least for us:D

Def too cold for us here in Florida :) although my family is buried in NY and NJ so Im not complaining too much...lol

there have been so many awesome reviews from this ship lately I cant wait to book our next one :)

We would definitely cruise with you guys im sure we would have a blast!! (Manatee Mom) that is....lol

Archived