cave-tubing.com VS .net

cruiser4four

I've been reading about both these companies and it seems that folks have good things to say about both. The only difference I saw between the two is that cave-tubing.com is $5 cheaper than .net (Major Tom).

We're on a budget and would like to save as much as possible. So, would we be missing out on anything if we went with .com instead of Major Tom's company? Also, when the vehicles arrive at the jungle, how long is the walk to the river? What's the total duration of the entire excursion?

Thank you for taking the time to read.

I've been reading about both these companies and it seems that folks have good things to say about both. The only difference I saw between the two is that cave-tubing.com is $5 cheaper than .net (Major Tom).

We're on a budget and would like to save as much as possible. So, would we be missing out on anything if we went with .com instead of Major Tom's company? Also, when the vehicles arrive at the jungle, how long is the walk to the river? What's the total duration of the entire excursion?

i used this one think tis the best you can use there

http://www.cavetubing.bz/

I went on .com back in June and they did a awesome job. They are right there outside the terminal with your name on a board to pick you up, very knowledgeable about Belize along the hour journey to the caves. Once you get off the bus it's 30 to 45 minutes walk until you get to where you need to be, but they stop and provide a lot of information along the way (again)

I would recommended them over and over again.

Archived