RCC back to back cruises

Bridallady

I am just curious, for anyone who has done back to back cruises. If you are staying on the same ship and you had alcohol taken from you during the first cruise, do they give it back to you at the end of the first cruise, or the second cruise?

I believe they deliver it to your cabin the last night of the first cruise. I have heard that you can buy a bottle on the ship during the first cruise, and they'll deliver it the last night of that cruise. Not that they really mean to do it, but that the people in charge of delivering bottles don't pay any attention as to who is a consecutive cruiser.

I believe they deliver it to your cabin the last night of the first cruise. I have heard that you can buy a bottle on the ship during the first cruise, and they'll deliver it the last night of that cruise. Not that they really mean to do it, but that the people in charge of delivering bottles don't pay any attention as to who is a consecutive cruiser.

They pay rather close attention these days. :rolleyes:

On our B2B on the AOS last March, I purchased my favorite rum cream in St. Thomas which was the last day of our first week.....said bottle was confiscated when I returned to the ship and I was told to pick it up on disembarkation morning (which was the next day). I showed up at the location given to pick up alcohol purchased and of course I was more than a bit nervous that someone would realize I was on a B2B :eek: Lucky for me.....this time they didn't. I am on another B2B in February and will try again......we really enjoyed the Cruzan Rum Cream on ice while sitting on our balcony - hope we are successfull once again, but if not...then not.

Archived