4 day western carib Compasses on Navigator OTS

I will have to rescan the other 4 days because they are too large to up load. This is Day 4 out of Five days. I know you asked for 4, but hopefully this will help.

That worked out well, looking forward in seeing the rest, and thank you.

I will have to rescan the other 4 days because they are too large to up load. This is Day 4 out of Five days. I know you asked for 4, but hopefully this will help.

yea that was good thx look foward to some more.

For the person trying to get the 4 day that was an old thread that got bumped back up. I also tried to get them had no luck. Not sure if the OP never saw it or what.

Ok, here are the remaining 4. Hope this helps. You know I really like this board. People who may never meet in person helping one another. It is fun don't you think? It makes you feel like a real community. Enjoy.:)

18 Dec 2010 Compass Day 1lowres.pdf

18 Dec 2010 Compass Day 2 lowres.pdf

18 Dec 2010 Compass Day 3 lowres.pdf

18 Dec 2010 Compass Day 5 lowres.pdf

18 Dec 2010 Portofino & Chops Menu.pdf

Ok, here are the remaining 4. Hope this helps. You know I really like this board. People who may never meet in person helping one another. It is fun don't you think? It makes you feel like a real community. Enjoy.:)

So true, These little things put bring smiles to peoples lives. I am here looking foward to our cruise and this helps pass the days. Thanks to you and to the other person that posted the pictures of the 4 day which is what we are on. :):)

Thanks for posting, we are going on the Nav this year for Super Bowl, did they do it up for it?

They did a pretty good job...the game was shown in the Metropolis Theatre and in Studio B (where we went). There was a big screen as well as other monitors (like for the ice show) and they had snacks, hot dogs, etc. Each side was decorated with balloons with team colors.

If we were there to root for out team (49ers...HA!) I may have been less than enchanted, but it was a fun night!:D

Until people go off on there little mightier than thou tangents LOL:p:rolleyes::eek:;)

True! Either log off or get the popcorn!!!!:D

They did a pretty good job...the game was shown in the Metropolis Theatre and in Studio B (where we went). There was a big screen as well as other monitors (like for the ice show) and they had snacks, hot dogs, etc. Each side was decorated with balloons with team colors.

If we were there to root for out team (49ers...HA!) I may have been less than enchanted, but it was a fun night!:D

True! Either log off or get the popcorn!!!!:D

I know I should just take your advice and logoff , but sometimes I just feel I have to respond.:o I guess it's in my nature:p;)

Yeah, too bad some people use this as a forum to voice very strong personal opinions. It's not always what you say, but how you say it that can make all the difference in the world. Cruising is not perfect, but I never rely on the Cruise ship and/or its personnel to make or break my cruise experience.

I found this link to RCL menus earlier this year. I guess this should augment the Portifino and Chops Menus

http://www.cruisegoers.com/mariner/food/menu-and-pictures-day-1/

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, all you guys are so wonderful. This is just what I was looking for. I am new to these boards and everyone is so helpful. Can't wait for our cruise.

We are on the Navigator of the Sea 2/12 to 2/17. Anyone else cruising with us?

Linda

Archived