Can we change dining room time?

Crusing Nut

If it won't let you change it online at the Carnival Website then it might not be available. You can always call to see if you can be wait-listed. We just tried Your Time Dining, and we loved it. We won't do anything else now!

If you want to try and switch your dining time you can do it a couple of ways. You can sign onto the Carnival website and it is one of the options available under your booking. If the time you want is not available it will waitlist you for it and you might get an email before the cruise letting you know of the change. Alternatively when you first get on the ship you can go see the Maitre'd and request a change, which may not happen on the first day.

Happy cruising!

If you made your reservations with a travel agent, contact the agent to get it changed for you. If you did it through Carnival, contact them.

Depending on how busy early dining is, you may end up being wait-listed. If that is the case, you probably wouldn't know until you board. If your Sea Pass doesn't show what you'd like, you can try talking to the Maitre D after boarding to see if he/she can change it for you.

I also love my time dining. It's nice to be able to go when you want and we have had the same wait staff five out of seven nights. We are again doing my time on our B2B in April.

On embarkation day you can meet with the Maire d' and request a change.

Typically, he or she will be available at the front of one of the main dining rooms at about 1 PM for such requests. Please check the Fun Times for the time and location. You can get a copy at the Guest Services Desk and most bars on the ship.

:)

In the past we have always been on the late dining list. I am not to sure about trying "your time" dining but would rather be on the early sitting. How hard is this to change? And what is the best way to change it?

When you get on the ship there is a desk outside the Main dining Room that handles these requests. Usually not a problem, but you may have to spend some time in line.

I have not sailed Carnival in several years and am disappointed that they no longer request nor accept dining table preferences. We must now rush to the MDR to request our table size???

My, I AM getting old as things have changed. Just another thing that I like about Princess...along with more reasonably priced drinks.

I have not sailed Carnival in several years and am disappointed that they no longer request nor accept dining table preferences. We must now rush to the MDR to request our table size???

My, I AM getting old as things have changed. Just another thing that I like about Princess...along with more reasonably priced drinks.

I guess I don't understand why you can't request a table for 2, or a small/large table. We have done so all along and never had to "rush to the MDR" to request a table size.

We usually travel with 5 people and always get a table just for us. On Miracle, in October, we had 7 people and I had requested that we be at our own table and we were. In April we are going with my time dining, so nightly we will request a table just for the four of us.

Archived