Dining on Majesty of the Seas

baseballmom33

After reading several post I decided it would be easier to just ask questions. When I first made reservations on the website it had a place to choose dinning rooms (I think) like A or b, or it could have been 1 or 2. Not sure what that was for but now I am wondering if that makes a difference on where and when we eat. So, now I am totally confused.

What should we expect? How does it work? Do we make reservations? Etc... Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks Dawn

Hi Dawn,

If I understand, I think your choice is for dining TIMES, not rooms. There is an early seating, a late seating, or My Time dining, where you choose when to eat each night. I don't remember if Majesty has a specialty restaurant, but if it does, you have to make separate reservations and pay a surcharge to eat there.

Go to your reservation on the RCCL website and check under "my cruises." Hope this helps, if not, let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Happy Cruising!

Leigh

Thank you. That makes it clearer now. It sounded confusing from everything I read. Thank you Leigh for suggesting the RCCL website link for "my cruises" I didn't know I needed to put all my information in for boarding. The website had all the information about dinning and information about all the excursions. I have many post going and everyone has been so helpful to me. Thanks for all your help and advice, it is greatly appreciated, Dawn

There are two dining rooms on Majesty - one on deck four and one on deck 3, they are not connected by an open space as they are on some of the newer ships, so make sure you look at your seapass and go to the right dining room ;) Also, make sure you try the Compass Deli on deck 12 over the Windjammer - it's open odd hours of the day, but does the most wonderful sandwiches, soups etc. You can find the hours in the daily Compass. It is also open on embarkation day for lunch:)

Enjoy your trip - we've been on MOS 2x now and loved both trips:D She's small but sweet...remember the old expression...good things come in small packages:p Make sure you check out the Viking lounge on deck 14 the view is spectacular;) Cococay is one of my favorite beach days....once you get off the tender, head to the left and keep walking past the 1st beach area and the 1st and 2nd eating areas. Beyond this point is a beach called Barefoot Beach and the sand is like silk:) When we were there we were able to wade out what seemed like forever and still be up to our hips - make sure you take a camera the shots are unbelievable:D Be careful getting out of the hammocks....they'll flip you in a heartbeat (and boy is it fun to laugh at others when it happens).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived