Need help please!

jay588

Ok..I am going to go out on a limb here...might be a little confusing, but just stay with me :rolleyes:

SO... In January I will be cruising out of Port Canaveral on the 17th. I have booked a hotel through priceline to stay on the 16th. Now I know most hotels around cocoa beach have a park and cruise package and this hotel does...BUT..since I booked through priceline bidding I did not recieve it. so the shuttle will be $5 pp each way and then I will be charged to park my car each night.

So my question is, I am trying to find the cheapest way to get to the port. Does anyone know of any shuttle services that will let you park your car at their facility for the time of the cruise and then just pay for teh shuttle? or a hotel that we can drive to the morning of and leave the car there for free and get a shuttle? or just anything like that!

I know its confusing and might sound cheap, but this cruise was last minute and I am trying to find the cheapest way for the hotel and transportation. Thanks!!

A fellow cruiser-friend of ours used TraveLynx Shuttle Service when they stayed near MCO and sailed out of Port C. There was an episode where she left her formal gown in the hotel closet and the shuttle service called another van to go by the hotel and pick it up and then bring it to the ship for her when they dropped off a later group of cruisers. She was so pleased that they did this for her and was very happy with thier service to say the least.

www dot Travelynx dot net for more info.

Good Luck.

BUT..since I booked through priceline bidding I did not recieve it. so the shuttle will be $5 pp each way and then I will be charged to park my car each night.

Have you tried contacting the Hotel Manager and asking if he/she can cut you a deal? If you check the "I worked in Port Canaveral" thread, most of the hotel's manager's emails are on there.It might be worth a try.

It is also probably worth your while to see if Shirley, the OP on that board can work some magic for you.

Alternatively, have you considered just booking the cheapest room you can find that includes the parking and shuttle and either being a no show for your Priceline room or if the 2nd cheapo room is awful, just checking in but staying in your Priceline room? Might end up to be cheaper than a shuttle and parking is going to run you. Our friends were at the La Quinta and got it for right at $100 which included parking and shuttle. We had pricelined and gotten Country Inn and Suites and were handed a parking voucher when we checked in, which we didn't really need...that might be another thought - is anyone on your roll call staying at a hotel that includes parking but doesnt' need the parking?

Good Luck!

Archived