Maiden Voyage date change for Freedom

The inagural may be before june 4th, I just talked to my TA, she says that regular bookings are june 4, she thinks that the inagural may be sooner.

Here is the info I got--as best as my hand could write it down:o

Western itin. as you know. Sunday sailing from Miami. Prices-

1299 inside

1499 oceanview

1646 balcony

2349 deluxe

Fall

699 inside

848 ocean view

947 balcony

1449 deluxe

that is all i could write down for prices

here is an idea of how BIG this is.....168 promenade rooms! The Voyager has 138! Basically 84 on each side...Wow this is huge.

Thats all iknow for now...when I get any new stuff I will post

I also agree, it is way too far out at over 15 months to start guessing EXACTALLY when it will be done, they could go way ahead of schedule as been done in the past and then have a TA group cruise or something like that.

I am going to hold off until August so they can get some, of the "New ship glitches" out if there are any!

Scott

The latest from RCCL is that the inaugural will not be before June 4 as the weeks of May 21 and May 28 are going to be used for TA and press FAM trips to show off the ship. I think that they have said June 4 because they believe the ship will be finished by that date based on information from the ship yard. If you are booked on a voyage that is cancelled because the maiden is delayed, you wil be put on a sailing at another date and compensated rather well. Crown and Anchor says if you are booked on what you believe is the maiden then they will move everyone to the date that actually becomes the maiden voyage.

It is also possible that the ship will be ready earlier and everyone on the June 4 sailing will be moved to that date if they wish. Either way, it is a win win situation if you book June 4.

Archived