Carnival Destiny- April 12 2012.. WE'RE BOOKED!!!

CruiserJess

Hello girls!!

Very excited to say that we just placed the deposit and opened up a group block for our April 13th 2012 wedding in Key West Florida!!

We did not go through Carnival for the wedding. We will be married on Smathers Beach with the help of Weddings to Go Key West!!

Ahhhh so very excited!!!:D

Now the hard part, waitingggggggg

Hello girls!!

Very excited to say that we just placed the deposit and opened up a group block for our April 13th 2012 wedding in Key West Florida!!

We did not go through Carnival for the wedding. We will be married on Smathers Beach with the help of Weddings to Go Key West!!

I am interested in some information about Weddings to Go Key West. I was looking at the prices for them and they are very reasonable!! My FI and I will be cruising on April 28 2012 out of Charleston SC. How has your process been with them? I was looking at the Gathering Package and adding more people for transportation. Are you doing your marriage license through the mail?

TIA

I am interested in some information about Weddings to Go Key West. I was looking at the prices for them and they are very reasonable!! My FI and I will be cruising on April 28 2012 out of Charleston SC. How has your process been with them? I was looking at the Gathering Package and adding more people for transportation. Are you doing your marriage license through the mail?

TIA

They have been great so far, We just put down the deposit last night. We will be doing our marriage license through the mail as well and they made it seem like a simple process. We are going to do "The Original" package and add the beach decor option. So far they have been great as far as phone calls and email questions. All the pictures I have seen online form their weddings look great! I am also working with them to find a restaurant for a lunch reception in Key West, very helpful. Let me know if you have any questions/ideas for your key west wedding!

They have been great so far, We just put down the deposit last night. We will be doing our marriage license through the mail as well and they made it seem like a simple process. We are going to do "The Original" package and add the beach decor option. So far they have been great as far as phone calls and email questions. All the pictures I have seen online form their weddings look great! I am also working with them to find a restaurant for a lunch reception in Key West, very helpful. Let me know if you have any questions/ideas for your key west wedding!

That is the other option that we were looking at. And we both have the same idea about the restaurant for an after ceremony reception. Please let me know what options they offer you as far as restaurants go.

Are you having music during the ceremony?

I love how responsive they have been--always so quick to respond! When thinking about adding the Decoration Package, I dont think that I want the aisle runner, have you changed anything in either package? Are they accommodating when it comes to changing a price if you dont want something in the package.

So glad I have finally found someone else that is booking with them currently!

That is the other option that we were looking at. And we both have the same idea about the restaurant for an after ceremony reception. Please let me know what options they offer you as far as restaurants go.

Are you having music during the ceremony?

I love how responsive they have been--always so quick to respond! When thinking about adding the Decoration Package, I dont think that I want the aisle runner, have you changed anything in either package? Are they accommodating when it comes to changing a price if you dont want something in the package.

So glad I have finally found someone else that is booking with them currently!

I am looking into a steel drummer for the ceremony. I havent asked about changing the packages but I would imagine they would be flexible. The two resturants I have been looking at are Alonzos Oyster House (they recommended) and Roof Top Cafe. I really like the look and lunch package with Roof Top. Their contact their has been very helpful and quick as well.

I am looking into a steel drummer for the ceremony. I havent asked about changing the packages but I would imagine they would be flexible. The two resturants I have been looking at are Alonzos Oyster House (they recommended) and Roof Top Cafe. I really like the look and lunch package with Roof Top. Their contact their has been very helpful and quick as well.

We were looking at steel drummers also and had heard great things about Bongo D and his prices. I have not contacted him personally though. I will also have to take a look at the restaurants that you said. We are looking for something very low key and relaxed!

• 5 weeks later...
Hello girls!!

Hi CruiserJess, I wanted too say Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Tim and I are also getting married on Smathers beach! Our wedding is coming soon.............it's May 1, 2011!!! YIKES!!

We have been waiting for 6 months so far, and we have about 3 more months to go. Time has actually gone by pretty fast. There has been plenty to do, and think about, and plan!

Lets compare notes! Have you ever been to Key West? Smathers?

Hi CruiserJess, I wanted too say Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Tim and I are also getting married on Smathers beach! Our wedding is coming soon.............it's May 1, 2011!!! YIKES!!

We have been waiting for 6 months so far, and we have about 3 more months to go. Time has actually gone by pretty fast. There has been plenty to do, and think about, and plan!

Lets compare notes! Have you ever been to Key West? Smathers?

Yayy how exciting! I have been to Key west a few times but never to Smathers Beach. I am actually going on a cruise in Feb that will be stopping there so the fiance and I are going to head down there and check it out. I will be sure to take some pictures. We still have over a year until our wedding so we have only placed all the deposits and ordered STD's so far. I am having so much fun planning tho, I am probably wayyy ahead of myself lol

We still have over a year until our wedding so we have only placed all the deposits and ordered STD's so far. I am having so much fun planning tho, I am probably wayyy ahead of myself lol

we're in the same position, deposits and sent STDs in place of Christmas cards. I feel so dumb saying that pretty much everything is planned, but I refuse to order anything since we are so far out!!

At least the lack of a guest count prevents me from starting OOT bags which is one of the things I am most excited about! :D Hold me back!! LOL

we're in the same position, deposits and sent STDs in place of Christmas cards. I feel so dumb saying that pretty much everything is planned, but I refuse to order anything since we are so far out!!

At least the lack of a guest count prevents me from starting OOT bags which is one of the things I am most excited about! :D Hold me back!! LOL

haha i hear you girl! My fiance thinks I'm a little nuts with everything already but if I know what I want to do then I need to book it or I will worry about it!

I try to come up with a guest count on my own to help budget but I know people I don't expect to come will come and people I am sure will be there may not..

I just wish everyone could tell me yes or no now and I would feel like a million pounds lifted off my back lol damn my type A personality.

I can't wait til we have a better idea of the number!! I understand that one!! I made general budget line items for things like chairs, reception, OOT bags based on 20 guests. I don't think we'll have that many, honestly.

I just keep bookmarking websites, and saving my faves into a Word document outlined by attire, flowers, ceremony, reception, gifts/oot, etc. that way I can look at all my stuff in one place and see what's missing or what I'm not so crazy about anymore.

And a lot of the stuff I liked a few months ago, I'm not in love with anymore, so I think my gradual planning/shopping will pay off since I am so indecisive about what I really like!

Archived