Comedy Show Reservations

SWISHMJ

Has anyone else had trouble reserving the comedy show? I was able to get reservations for all of the other shows. :confused:

The same thing happened to me on the Oasis last year. I had to wait until I got on the ship to get the comedy show reservation.

I had no problem with comedy club reservations, but I did have a problem with specialty dining. Every time I tried to reserve something it came back to the same selection screen. Finally, last week, everything was working fine and I was able to book it with no problems. Keep trying or give them a call.

Has anyone else had trouble reserving the comedy show? I was able to get reservations for all of the other shows. :confused:

The same thing happened to me on the Oasis last year. I had to wait until I got on the ship to get the comedy show reservation.

Doing a B2B Feb. and March and no problem reserving online at all. That being said the comedy club is a limited venue capacity wise so it is possible the show is sold out.

i booked allure very late for dec1-dec5 and was able to pre book everything but the comedy show.once on board i was able to book the show with no problem. the time i wanted was not available,but i was able to book it for a later showtime.when you get aboard go to the entertainment place box office if open. if not then directly to outside studio B where all the venues are listed with availability. then proceed inside where a crew member will help you make your selection good luck.

It's strange b/c I have been trying for over a month for all the different times and it keeps saying, "Your selection is no longer available. Please try back at a later time or you can inquire once onboard the ship."

Maybe I'll try calling so I don't have to worry about it when I get on. I remember on the Oasis the line to reserve shows was really long.

line on oasis last yr was very long. they seem to have improved on that problem and the wait was no more than 10 mins on allure. but keep trying to get reservation prior to boarding so it is one less thing to think about.

Just got off the Allure a few hours ago!

Although we prebooked all our shows, including the comedy show, we still had to go to Studio B because Oceanaria was rescheduled due to weather and it conflicted with our returning from St Thomas. They had seats for all shows that seemed to only be available then. We were there by 11:30. When I returned later in the day to tweak another reservation many shows were booked up. Every show has a standby line. Most people had great success in these lines if they got there early enough. Understandably, some people that have reservations are enjoying something else and decide not to bother with their reservation. The Comedy club is a very small venue. All seats are good, so worst case, the standby line should work. All shows tell people with reservations to be seated NLT 15 minutes before showtime. At 10 minutes before the show they open all available seats to standby. So, just cause you have a reservation, don't cut it close! We did all go in an then took turns using the restroom so we had our seats set.

Is it the same comedy show that is shown several times during the week?

Yes. In our case it was. I confirmed this with other passengers and we laughed at the same jokes we'd all heard on different nights. Our first guy was pretty funny! It was a good time. Enjoy!!

The comedy club is rather small, so that is the first show to book up. For our Dec. 1 sailing (it was only the 4 night), the first night was open seating (no prior reservations); so we started lining up 40 minutes prior and the line seemed very long. we were one of the last to get in, but really enjoyed it. Maybe see if you can make a reservation as soon as you board. They may keep some tickets for those guests who try and book once on board. Not everyone knows that you can book ahead of time. We cruise alot and I'm always on CC; but that was the biggest shock to us as we had no idea to pre book shows. Luckily, we either were able to make reservations once on board, and/or got in after standing by for a show. I agree, these shows were incredible. don't miss any of them

The comedy show is a small venue and had a very long line on our sailing so I'm not sure how many people were able to get in. Definitely book it onboard as soon as you can. If you get the same two comedians we had for the 12/26 sailing don't be surprised if you fall out of your seat laughing. They were hilarious!

The comedy show is a small venue and had a very long line on our sailing so I'm not sure how many people were able to get in. Definitely book it onboard as soon as you can. If you get the same two comedians we had for the 12/26 sailing don't be surprised if you fall out of your seat laughing. They were hilarious!
If you wait to book the comedy show till you are onboard the chances are that you won't get tickets. You can stand in a line and if there are no-shows you may with may being the operative word here get a seat. they do this ten minutes prior to the start of the show. But no guarantees.

Archived