Ordering Luggage Tags

Mysticks1

I have searched for information on how to order the pre-printed luggage tags. I found threads stating that when you get to the page where you print your SetSail pass that there is a button there and also that you can go to the "Cruise Documentation" tab and click on a button there. I don't see a button in either place. We are paid in full and all of the information is in and I can print my pass, just can't find where to order the luggage tags.

Has anyone else had this problem recently? Is this something that has changed with the new website? Is this something that a TA has to do now?

Yes, I am quite aware that I can get them at the pier and that I can print the unofficial copy with the SetSail pass. I just want to request the pre-printed ones. We are over 2 months out so time should not be a factor.

I have searched for information on how to order the pre-printed luggage tags. I found threads stating that when you get to the page where you print your SetSail pass that there is a button there and also that you can go to the "Cruise Documentation" tab and click on a button there. I don't see a button in either place. We are paid in full and all of the information is in and I can print my pass, just can't find where to order the luggage tags.

Has anyone else had this problem recently? Is this something that has changed with the new website? Is this something that a TA has to do now?

Yes, I am quite aware that I can get them at the pier and that I can print the unofficial copy with the SetSail pass. I just want to request the pre-printed ones. We are over 2 months out so time should not be a factor.

Once your docs have been issued (about 45 - 50 days from sailing) the button will appear to order luggage tags.

I ordered my luggage tags about a month ago, and my cruise is in 10 days. I ordered the luggage tags before doing the on-line check-in, but I assumed everything was OK cause it seemed to work. I wonder if I'll get them before we leave next week. Do the luggage tags usually take this long to arrive?

I ordered my luggage tags about a month ago, and my cruise is in 10 days. I ordered the luggage tags before doing the on-line check-in, but I assumed everything was OK cause it seemed to work. I wonder if I'll get them before we leave next week. Do the luggage tags usually take this long to arrive?

You should have received them in about a weeks time. If you haven't received them by now you probably won't. It's too late now to reorder them since it needs to be done no later that 14 days from your sail date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived