Transfers Day of Disembarkation

We will be cruising on the Majesty of the Seas in the beginning of Feb. If our boat docks at 7 a.m. for disembarkation, when should we schedule our transfer for? Our plane doesn't leave until 4 p.m. that afternoon, so we really aren't in any hurry. Is there a way to request a late time? Also, is the only time you are allowed to carry off your luggage in the early morning?

Thanks for the help ... I've only ever cruised NCL until now, and I am used to being able to carry off my luggage whenever I want.

Thank you!

The latest you can stay on the ship is around 10am...they want everyone off ASAP to get ready for a new batch of cruisers. You'll need to vacate your cabin by 8-8:30 am.

There are usually some post-cruise excursions....the bus takes you AND your luggage on excursion, then drops you at the airport later in the afternoon...that might be a good way to kill some time.

You can carry-off your own luggage, but you can't stay on the ship very late...and since there's little or no service that last morning, hanging around isn't much fun!

Archived