Opinions desired

jkbe321

I want to get my wife a massage while on board. She missed out on our last cruise due to our credit card account being hacked and the subsequent freezing of our available credit.

So as you know you can reserve and purchase massages in advance. Is this the way to go, or do you get a better price while on the cruise?

Which way would you go?

We are on the Paradise for the 3 day weekend cruise.

If you know when you want it, book it now, a few hours before formal night dinner might be a nice time, but the spa is busy then. Port days are cheaper, My husband won a hot rock massage on our last cruise, of course there was no doubt that I would get the massage, and it was WONDERFUL!!! I waited to book it and almost missed out, they were almost full.

You are a great husband to help her make sure she gets one this time!

There are usually port day specials .. but not full body massages on special. There are a lot of things you could treat her too, but if I was your wife, Id want the best deal, not just the gesture, .. no matter how much it costs. Let her pick and give her money for it?

Give her $200 or whatever to spend in the spa... and let her decide how to spend it.

Archived