Happy New Year P&O

Presto2

Hi Everyone - just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone on the P&O forum (our new friends!) Have had a really tough 2010 (and can't wait to see the back of it) but the one highlight has to be our fantastic first, blissful cruise on P&O and the Oceana in August. She was our little heaven on the seas and a much needed 'escape' ------ :)

Happy New Year and all the best to everyone in 2011

Happy , safe sailing all -

;)

Happy New Year Presto 2. I hope 2011 is better for you, perhaps with another cruise. I am so pleased that your first cruise was a success, especially as it was on Oceana. My first cruise will be in 8 weeks on the same ship and I am hoping that it will be as enjoyable as your experience. I am also addicted to this site now and have enjoyed reading the many forum comments. :)

Happy New Year Presto 2. I hope 2011 is better for you, perhaps with another cruise. I am so pleased that your first cruise was a success, especially as it was on Oceana. My first cruise will be in 8 weeks on the same ship and I am hoping that it will be as enjoyable as your experience. I am also addicted to this site now and have enjoyed reading the many forum comments. :)

Shhhh don't tell on this site but we have a cruise booked for August on the new Celebrity Sihouette for hubby's big birthday - we will be going to the Eastern Med plus Egypt and Israel --- so excited. Have to say though, we booked this cruise last year very early and way before our cruise on Oceana so the Celebrity ship will have LOTS to live up to -

Have a wonderful cruise and say hi to Oceana for us - she is a real gem ;)

Archived