Happy ne'day 2011

maryhill1

hi all.

Just to say happy new year to everyone-- its not quite 2011 in scotland yet ,(9.50pm) but I know the quite a lot of you will be well into the 2011 celebratations (australia/new zealand etc.) And the USA/canada etc is still a wee bit off yet- but where ever you are - have brilliant time and best wishes from scotland :)

Elaine & Billy

Happy New Year!

I can 'say' it because it's currently 7:26 AM, January 1, 2011 here in Korea. ;)

Hi Bill B.

Best wishes for the year ahead.

Korea ;)is on my list places I want to see along with Cambodia.

Hong Kong was on that list as well but finally got there last month

Elaine

Korea ;)is on my list places I want to see along with Cambodia.

Skip K-land unless you like: horrific food; long, stinking hot, humid summers and long, freezing cold, dry winters. Go to Cambodia - Siem Reap (Angkor etc.) and take a boat trip across Tonle Sap lake and down the river to Phnom Penh (or vice versa).

hi all.

Just to say happy new year to everyone-- its not quite 2011 in scotland yet ,(9.50pm) but I know the quite a lot of you will be well into the 2011 celebratations (australia/new zealand etc.) And the USA/canada etc is still a wee bit off yet- but where ever you are - have brilliant time and best wishes from scotland :)

Elaine & Billy

Happy New Year to you as well. We have just under 3 hours here in Boston til the ball drops.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!:)

Happy New Year to you as well. We have just under 3 hours here in Boston til the ball drops.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!:)

Thanks C.sunsets-- we are really looking forward to it. 3 weeks and counting .:D

elaine

Skip K-land unless you like: horrific food; long, stinking hot, humid summers and long, freezing cold, dry winters. Go to Cambodia - Siem Reap (Angkor etc.) and take a boat trip across Tonle Sap lake and down the river to Phnom Penh (or vice versa).

:eek:Thanks for that Bill.

Will keep that in mind when i get to the planning stage.

Elaine

Archived