Running out of time. Does anyone have this hat for sale?

attachment.php?attachmentid=177999&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1292387825

Happy New Year

I leave on 01/14 for the cruise. Looking for this syle hat. Doesn't matter what the name is on it. This style has been discontinued by RCCL. I have checked e-bay. Gave it away in Cozumel last year. Mistake!!!

Willing to purchase it from you. I paid $22 years ago.

Well, hopefully one of them will see this new thread. Ladylawyer is online now so bumping to the top and waving hi.;):D

The other thing about the threads though, sometimes people will subscribe to a thread they are watching so they will see a new post. So, if either of the people who said they might have a hat was waiting for a notification from a subscribed thread, they wouldn't get it if you keep doing new threads.:)

I have one that is close. It looks just like it except it the Crown and Anchor and the little moon shaped area on the bill are gold instead of white. It belonged to my late FIL. DH has one just like it and doesn't need two. I actually have two - one says Voyager and the other Rhapsody.

I'm so sorry that I didn't get back to you ... :o

I checked my DH's closet and the ones he has are gold, not white. Unfortunately, there were no duplicates (I was positive that I'd have at least 2 from the Monarch).

I have a number of all blue with a gold ribbon around the rim that says "Get Out There," which you can have for free, if you'd like. Just email me again, if you're interested.

Sorry, again. Maybe SA Traveler will be able to help. :)

The bill is a bright gold, so is the anchor and letters around it. I have been on Voyager and Rhapsody.

The URGENCY I leave for a cruise on 01/14. I am excited but I miss my old hat. Big mistake to give it to a server in Cozumel because none of the employees were representing RCCL just Carnival. That is a no no. LOL

Archived