Grand Cayman 7 Mile Beach question...

capecruizin

Greetings fellow cruisers!

My husband and I and another couple are taking the Crown to the Western Caribbean in February...We are wondering if any of you have taken an excursion to 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman...We'd appreciate any feedback you may have...

Thanks so much! :)

You don't need an excursion, you can catch a taxi to whatever part of seven mile beach you want to go to. I noticed you are fairly new here on the CC board, I was going to mention that you will be able to go to the forum for ports and if you choose Caribbean it will take you to a page with Grand Cayman and there is all types of helpful information to plan out your day's. Enjoy your cruise.:)

I know what you mean, it took me several cruises and some mistakes before I found CC, and boy it really has saved me some big mistakes. The people on these forums are so full of good information it is unreal. I thought I had alot of experience after more then 25 cruises, but there are folks on here that cruise almost every month.

Archived