EXCELLENT week on the Poesia

familyof4cruising

We boarded 12/12/and disembarked Jan 2nd.

Each week was a little different as far as the mix of passengers.

Early seating for dinner 1st week was 5:30 2nd seating 8:00.

The reason it was changed later into the cruise was to accomodate the many Europeans on board. Seems they don't like to eat so early.

Christmas week. Lots of little ones and they were really cute. I believe they had a party for the Children complete with Santa and gifts.

New years week ----more older kids --high school age into college age.

They were very well behaved.

This makes 8 cruises for us with MSC and I would not hesitate to do another ---tomorrow if this cold weather dosen't leave Florida.

We found the staff to be very helpful --had trouble getting my IPAD online.

Went to the front desk and the young lady helped me --trouble free after that. We will say ---MSC have the cleanest ships sailing the 7 seas --we are older folks been sailing since the 70's --been on many lines --this is one of our favorites. The Poesia made a 100% on the inspection done last fall.

We have found that when dealing with the staff aboard ships ---you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

Happy Sailing.

Buck & Kathy:):)

We boarded 12/12/and disembarked Jan 2nd.

Each week was a little different as far as the mix of passengers.

Early seating for dinner 1st week was 5:30 2nd seating 8:00.

The reason it was changed later into the cruise was to accomodate the many Europeans on board. Seems they don't like to eat so early.

Christmas week. Lots of little ones and they were really cute. I believe they had a party for the Children complete with Santa and gifts.

New years week ----more older kids --high school age into college age.

They were very well behaved.

This makes 8 cruises for us with MSC and I would not hesitate to do another ---tomorrow if this cold weather dosen't leave Florida.

We found the staff to be very helpful --had trouble getting my IPAD online.

Went to the front desk and the young lady helped me --trouble free after that. We will say ---MSC have the cleanest ships sailing the 7 seas --we are older folks been sailing since the 70's --been on many lines --this is one of our favorites. The Poesia made a 100% on the inspection done last fall.

We have found that when dealing with the staff aboard ships ---you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

Happy Sailing.

Buck & Kathy:):)

From what I read I thought second dining was at 8:00. When we had 9:00 all week I was not thrilled. I booked for next next and already confirmed that it will be 8:00. That is was an exception NYE week.

Archived