Liberty of the Seas Playoff Sunday

Our Ravens game (no flaming please) is on Sunday at 1 pm. We will definitely be onboard by then ,barring any customs setbacks, but will the game be available? Anyone experienced this before?? I am picturing muster drill coming at a crucial point at the end of the game. Yikes!

Our Ravens game (no flaming please) is on Sunday at 1 pm. We will definitely be onboard by then ,barring any customs setbacks, but will the game be available? Anyone experienced this before?? I am picturing muster drill coming at a crucial point at the end of the game. Yikes!

You should be able to catch the game down in Studio B. It should be over before you have to gather for the muster! Have a great cruise. I know it will help to start off with your team advancing in the play-offs!

I'll be boarding on Sunday as well, but will be watching the late afternoon game. I have found that the games are always showing somewhere. I was on Allure last month, and it was on a special channel on the in-room tv. I felt a little bad missing a show to watch the game, but you can't beat a great drink, snacks, and an ocean view while watching a game. Enjoy your voyage!

I'll be boarding on Sunday as well, but will be watching the late afternoon game. I have found that the games are always showing somewhere. I was on Allure last month, and it was on a special channel on the in-room tv. I felt a little bad missing a show to watch the game, but you can't beat a great drink, snacks, and an ocean view while watching a game. Enjoy your voyage!

Watched the Steelers twice on the Liberty last month. (Studio B) It was a great way to meet fellow cruisers who were also fans. We would see them in different places the whole week and always had something to talk about!

Guys just an FYI,

after the Belize run we normally don't finish departure until 12:30pm or 1:00pm and this week we only have 1,600 US citizens and the other 2,400 guests are from outside the US which means an even slower process as CBP does a full check, including finger-print scans.

you could watch most of the game at hooters, or drop off your luggage at the pier and see where we are with the process, but I expect this to be a long process come Sunday.

Hope this helps you plan your day as best as possible.

Normally we carry all playoff games but I don't have 100 per cent confirmation on that.

Mike

I was on the Liberty a couple of years ago when the Ravens played the Steelers, and they showed it on the big screens down in Studio B. All the playoff games were also on the in-cabin TVs, so you should be good.

Guys just an FYI,

after the Belize run we normally don't finish departure until 12:30pm or 1:00pm and this week we only have 1,600 US citizens and the other 2,400 guests are from outside the US which means an even slower process as CBP does a full check, including finger-print scans.

you could watch most of the game at hooters, or drop off your luggage at the pier and see where we are with the process, but I expect this to be a long process come Sunday.

Normally we carry all playoff games but I don't have 100 per cent confirmation on that.

Mike

Thanks for the heads up. What time should we plan to arrive at the port, then?

Guys just an FYI,

Mike

Interested to know why this is that after the Belize run there is such a delay in debarking? Is it due to a customs issue or does ship arrive late back to port?

Also wondering if this is likely to be the case for boarding on the Feb 5th cruising, as I notice that the ship goes to Belize the week before?

Archived