Triumph question...

disneyden

Can anyone please tell me what side of the ship docks at each of the ports? We are trying to decide which side of the ship is the best side to be on. We are interested in both the Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries. Thanks in advance for any info... :)

Belize on Western is the longest tender port of any port. the ship isnt going to be docked. I think most ports can vary, one time it pulls straight in the next it backs in.

Thanks for the info. ;) What side did the ship dock on at the different ports when you were on it?

Since the ships sometimes dock on opposite sides of the pier and sometimes back in as opposed to front in, it's going to be impossible to determine the exact position the ship will be in in port.

I'm assuming you're asking about room placement. Just go with your best bet and don't be disappointed either way.

I had looked forward to backing into Cozumel (we were aft balcony), only the ship did not back in that day. We did however back into Progresso.

Oops, I just remembered the Triumph is moving to Galveston in October, so my last post might not be very helpful depending on when you're planning to cruise.

That's ok. We don't know for sure if we are going in September, October, or November, but I know that we are leaving out of New Orleans. Whether it's the Triumph or the Conquest, I figured they would be docking on the same side at each particular port. I didn't realize that they dock differently each time. Thanks for the info. :)

Since the ships sometimes dock on opposite sides of the pier and sometimes back in as opposed to front in, it's going to be impossible to determine the exact position the ship will be in in port.

I'm assuming you're asking about room placement. Just go with your best bet and don't be disappointed either way.

I had looked forward to backing into Cozumel (we were aft balcony), only the ship did not back in that day. We did however back into Progresso.

Thanks. Did you like being in the aft? We had thought about booking a room in the aft of the ship, but I am worried that it would be a bumpy ride. :eek:

Thanks. Did you like being in the aft? We had thought about booking a room in the aft of the ship, but I am worried that it would be a bumpy ride. :eek:

We LOVED the aft. We did not find it bumpy at all, very quiet. The only time we heard or felt any vibration was going into or leaving port and that was essentially the same further up on the ship too.

In fact, my DH now says he ONLY wants aft cabins. If he can't have an aft, he doesn't want to go.

Archived