6 Week Challenge- Jan 2-Feb 13

SusieV

I'm hosting a 6 week weight loss challenge on my blog, Stomach Rumblings, if anyone's interested! I always find it motivates me to lose weight with others. We're going to weigh in weekly on Sundays until February 13.

No cost or gimmick or anything like that- just losing weight with like minded individuals. You can post your starting weight today or just your intention to join in- completely up to you. Same for future weeks- feel free to post your current weight or just keep track of pounds lost- it's up to you.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone's interested!

Hi! I cruise in 33 days and have been doing WW for about the last 12 weeks. I lost about 8 lbs... not as much as I would have liked... but I guess any weight loss is one step closer to my goal. My WW session has ended... but my weight loss goals are long term. I have about 40 more lbs to make it to my goal weight.

My short term goal is to lose 5-7 lbs before I cruise in 33 days. Today I spent 45 min on an eliptical and wrote down the food I ate. :o

My plan is to count points and exercise four times per week.

Archived