San Pedro Hotel Parking question

Wanna_Cruize

Since we are coming from San Diego by car, parking at the pier will cost $84 for the 7 days. I was looking through the Priceline listings and saw that some are getting a $70 rate for the Crowne Plaza/Doubletree, and noticed that those hotels offer cruise parking options. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I book through Priceline for the night before our cruise, will the parking for the 7 days be included in the price, or would I have to call the hotel afterward and add it? If anyone has had experience in this, I would appreciate hearing from you.

To the best of my knowledge you can not cruise a stay, park and cruise package thru Priceline. Unless it has changed lately parking at the Crowne Plaza is $10/day. At the Double Tree they have a large surface lot and will allow you to park there for free...just don't book a package. We just recently drove over from the desert and park at the World Cruise Center and found the convince of walking off the ship directly to our can and begone was well worth the extra $14 than dealing with luggage, and taking the shuttle to the Crown Plaza tipping the shuttle driver......

the 189 for the double tree park and cruise is a great deal .parking 2 breakfasts and the room . its a real nice hotel,i am going back in feb .. they did tell me they are wanting your car keys now so parking there with out paying i wouldnt do . much cheaper to pay and not be towed .

Archived