ventura all inclusive

sticks52

Unfortunately not! There are wine packages in bottles of 6 at slightly reduced prices than if bought individually. Bottles of alcohol available from your cabin steward at reasonable prices (for in cabin consumption only) Cans of soft drink available through room service with buy 6 get 3 free. A soda card available from any bar waiter 20 large sodas for £30. The rest of the drinks are UK pub prices and compare favourably to US ships at present, there is no 15% gratutity on drinks like on other ships.

Here is the Ventura Cabin Guide, page 20 gives prices for litre bottle for ordering in your cabin, with other useful information

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/fleet/CSDVentura

Here are the bar prices

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/fleet/po_bar

The prices shown are what you pay, there is no service charge on top.

Brian

My personal favourite mocktail, a large Longboat Fizz is £3.05, you get a £1.20 can of ginger beer 330ml and 60p splash of lime cordial. I fell for it the first cruise but not the 2nd. The umbrella and slice of lime cost £1.25! I now ask for a piece of lime in my lime cordial (which is free) and bring my own umbrella.

On my first cruise I bought 33 over the fortnight and paid an extra £33 :( for the priviledge of the umbrellas! Prices have risen since and it would now would be nearer £50 :eek: if I didn't order seperately. I don't mind paying for my drinks, but that's just profiteering :mad:

And 60p for 50ml of lime cordial means they make £9 from a bottle of 69p juice not bad eh! and I bet they don't pay 69p for it either! grumble over!!!

No soda cards available Nov/Dec 2010

Cb

Must have changed shortly after arriving in Caribbean CB, I got 2 on the 8th Nov, but was surprised that they had gone up from £20 to £30. Obviously £30 is not enough for some carbonated coloured water!

Archived