email address

Shekim

Ok, so I just went to the RCI page to sign up for MTD. (I'm already prepaid) At the bottom of the first page it says to put in your email address. THE BOX IS TOO SMALL! Yes, I have a very long email address...38 characters! But this is ridiculous! I guess I have to call. That frustrates me too! :mad:

38 Characters, wow! Maybe you could make life easier for yourself and others and shorten the e-mail address.

wish I could; I use my work email. I can't access home email from work so to make (my) life easier I use work email.

Ok, so I just went to the RCI page to sign up for MTD. (I'm already prepaid) At the bottom of the first page it says to put in your email address. THE BOX IS TOO SMALL! Yes, I have a very long email address...38 characters! But this is ridiculous! I guess I have to call. That frustrates me too! :mad:

Seems the 38 characters is the thing thats rediculous.

Seems the 38 characters is the thing thats ridiculous.

Oh come one was that really necessary?

As to the OP's issue, as Crazy Gramps suggested, the size of the box rarely limits email addresses. As a test, I typed the alphabet into another email box on the RCI site [not for my time dining]. I typed it twice and all of the characters (52) of them registered. So go ahead and type in your entire address. It should work fine.

Oh come one was that really necessary?

As to the OP's issue, as Crazy Gramps suggested, the size of the box rarely limits email addresses. As a test, I typed the alphabet into another email box on the RCI site [not for my time dining]. I typed it twice and all of the characters (52) of them registered. So go ahead and type in your entire address. It should work fine.

It's the same email address I use for the rest of the RCI website but for some reason it's just that particular box. It cuts it off then gives me an error message that my email address is not correct LOL.

I did send and email to the website CS. Oh well...it just struck me as strange that the email fits into other areas but not this one.

Archived