Bert Stratton Question

crusinpeg

I have been away from cruising and Cruise Critics for the past few years and recently saw that Bert Stratton was on the Ruby princess this fall. Does anyone know how long he will be performing there? I was planning a spring cruise and hoping to see him.

I have been away from cruising and Cruise Critics for the past few years and recently saw that Bert Stratton was on the Ruby princess this fall. Does anyone know how long he will be performing there? I was planning a spring cruise and hoping to see him.

He just got off the Ruby on the 19th of December and will return for his own cruise of his fans on the 30th of January. You might check his website and if its not there, call Princess and ask for the entertainment department and they should be able to tell you where and when he is back.

• 2 weeks later...

Bert was on the Emerald Princes in September. We really enjoyed his performances. Does he jump from ship to ship like James Michaels (comedian/magician). Would like to see either one of them again on our upcoming Grand and Crown cruises.

• 2 months later...

Just saw Bert on the Ruby Princess cruise of March 6.

He will be on Ruby until the end of April at which time

the Ruby repositions to Europe. Beyond that I m not aware

of his plans.

Hi Peg,

I'm pretty sure that Bert is planning to be on the Ruby Princess until the end of May. He then plans to be on the Caribbean Princess out of New York to New England starting the middle of August for a few weeks. You can email him and get his actual schedule, but those were his plans when I last saw him on the "Bert Cruise" the end of January.

Have fun!

Reggie

Hi Peg,

I'm pretty sure that Bert is planning to be on the Ruby Princess until the end of May. He then plans to be on the Caribbean Princess out of New York to New England starting the middle of August for a few weeks. You can email him and get his actual schedule, but those were his plans when I last saw him on the "Bert Cruise" the end of January.

Have fun!

Reggie

He has confirmed the CB New England cruises on his Facebook page.

Archived