If you change your e-mail with Princess FYI

donna5

If you change your e-mail address with Princess they don't change it on any existing bookings. You must also have them change it in any booking you have.

In July I called Princess to have my e-mail changed since the entity that I was using was not offering e-mail anymore. The CSR also told me at that time that it would be changed across the board in any of the Carnival Corp. cruise lines that I have an e-mail listed. They never mentioned it would not be changed in my bookings.

So if any of you have changed your e-mail and have existing bookings and are wondering why you are not getting the emails that they are sending out every so often on info on your cruise this may be the problem.

Just thought I'd share.

Good grief, if that is really the way it is then as a retired CE I volunteer to correct their system (your email address ought to be one place and one place only within their database) in exchange for free cruises for life. :D Makes me wonder just how much other redundant information they have spread all over everywhere. :eek:

Archived