All Rooms Have a Sofa?

cohollywood

We booked our son to sleep in a room with his uncle so his uncle would not have to pay a singles rate. His uncle doesn't really want to room with a 4 year old though. Our room is 9223 on The Glory. It is two convertable twin beds.

My question is, do all rooms have a sofa? We know it won't be a pull out sofa, but our son could probably just sleep on a sofa. He's little.

If not, would Carnival allow us to bring a small (toddler size) blow up air bed for him?

Thanks for any help!

Not all rooms have what the pictures post, so I would recommend calling Carnival directly, perhaps they can accomodate with a rollaway if it doesnt have even a sofa that he can sleep on.

Not all people who work at Carnival know their product.

and this class of ship does not have rollaways.

9223 is a inside cabin and no you will not have a sofa in there.

NO inside cabins have a sofa. if its a third/4th person-- you would get a pull down bed.

(can you change your cabin to a cabin that holds 3 people.?

7394 is available.

these above cabins will hold your 4 year old. those inside cabins will not have much space for a blow up bed unless you keep the beds apart--

(example-- I have a quad room although we only need 3 beds.

You also have an inside? No sofas in inside cabins.

Has your toddler ever shared your bed.? The twins are usually pushed together for a queen bed for couples. He could share the bed with the two of you.

How romantical. If it were me, uncle would have a roomie. You paid for the second bed to help him out. No way you should now try to book a 3-pax room AND the second pax in unc's room.

Thanks for all the replies. Now, I'm certainly not complaining - but my father-in-law is the one who booked this trip for us, and he booked my son in his uncle's room to save him money. If it was my choice, that wouldn't have happened, but again, not going to bite the hands that feeds you!!

Uncle is a 30 some single party guy who won't do well with our 4 year old. He is a non-kid person. He won't even think about booking excursions that might have a lot of kids on them.

We are all on the 9th floor, so we don't want to change floors and separate, and hubby and I really couldn't afford to upgrade ourselves anyways.

My son is a crazy sleeper. I never get any sleep when I try and sleep with him.

So - right now - I'm planning on bringing his little blow up bed and hopefully finding room for it somewhere in our room. If not, I think he can sleep in his aunt's cabin or his grandparent's as they might have more room. I'm sure we'll figure it out. Everything gets a little more complicated when you can't book the vacation yourself though :).

Thanks for all the replies. Now, I'm certainly not complaining - but my father-in-law is the one who booked this trip for us, and he booked my son in his uncle's room to save him money. If it was my choice, that wouldn't have happened, but again, not going to bite the hands that feeds you!!

Uncle is a 30 some single party guy who won't do well with our 4 year old. He is a non-kid person. He won't even think about booking excursions that might have a lot of kids on them.

We are all on the 9th floor, so we don't want to change floors and separate, and hubby and I really couldn't afford to upgrade ourselves anyways.

My son is a crazy sleeper. I never get any sleep when I try and sleep with him.

So - right now - I'm planning on bringing his little blow up bed and hopefully finding room for it somewhere in our room. If not, I think he can sleep in his aunt's cabin or his grandparent's as they might have more room. I'm sure we'll figure it out. Everything gets a little more complicated when you can't book the vacation yourself though :).

Depending on how far out, is there any reason you cannot rebook? Uncle party animal will have to put up more, but I don't see how that's your problem. Just sayin.

Depending on how far out, is there any reason you cannot rebook? Uncle party animal will have to put up more, but I don't see how that's your problem. Just sayin.

Well, unfortunately (fortunately, really!!), we're only 30 days away. And my father-in-law booked and PAID for the cruise for everyone, so it would be making him pay more, and I certainly don't want to do that!

He only told us in November and hubby and I pretty much live month to month, so we've had very little time to save up for the things we do need to pay for - airfare, excursions, and our S&S cards. Sigh.

o - right now - I'm planning on bringing his little blow up bed and hopefully finding room for it somewhere in our room. If not, I think he can sleep in his aunt's cabin or his grandparent's as they might have more room. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Do they have a balcony cabin? If so, they probably have a sofa and their room steward can make it up as a bed for your little guy. It would be a good size for a 4 year old.:)

Enjoy your cruise and have fun!

Do they have a balcony cabin? If so, they probably have a sofa and their room steward can make it up as a bed for your little guy. It would be a good size for a 4 year old.:)

Enjoy your cruise and have fun!

I don't believe Glory has any inside balcony cabins. :confused:

Well, unfortunately (fortunately, really!!), we're only 30 days away. And my father-in-law booked and PAID for the cruise for everyone, so it would be making him pay more, and I certainly don't want to do that!

He only told us in November and hubby and I pretty much live month to month, so we've had very little time to save up for the things we do need to pay for - airfare, excursions, and our S&S cards. Sigh.

actually the rooms I listed above will cost the same to move to.

and it should NOT be a problem to move to one of them

I don't believe Glory has any inside balcony cabins. :confused:

Who said anything about inside balconies? The OP said there might be room for the little guy in the aunt or grandfather's cabin. She did not post what kind of cabin they had. That is why I asked if they had a balcony cabin?

Who said anything about inside balconies? The OP said there might be room for the little guy in the aunt or grandfather's cabin. She did not post what kind of cabin they had. That is why I asked if they had a balcony cabin?

Grandma and Grandpa will have a balcony - Aunt will not, but it's just her and her 5 year old little girl, so they would have more room in a bed.

I'm sure we will figure it out. Maybe he will just play musical rooms for the trip and spend a few days with everyone!! :) Thanks for the help everyone. :D

Ooh! I actually have one more question if anyone is still reading this!!

The nightstands ARE movable right? I found pictures of a similar cabin to ours (one floor up) and it looks like if we pushed the two twins to one wall and moved the night stands out of the way, we would for sure have room for his little blow up bed next to our bed (it's really little - he once slept on it in the middle of the floor of a small ski boat ;))

the beds-- against the walls will have the night table between them= if the beds are put together-- the night stands will be on either side.

By putting the beds together-- against one wall-- someone will be climbing over another-- this cabin will close in on you by midweek

ooh! I actually have one more question if anyone is still reading this!!

The nightstands are movable right? I found pictures of a similar cabin to ours (one floor up) and it looks like if we pushed the two twins to one wall and moved the night stands out of the way, we would for sure have room for his little blow up bed next to our bed (it's really little - he once slept on it in the middle of the floor of a small ski boat ;))

if the blow up is small leave your beds apart and put the blowup inbetween the beds before you blow it up and then during the day slide it under one of the beds!!!!!! It might work!!!!!!!!!

You can move the nightstands, but they still have to be in the room. If you're talking about a toddler size air mat that measure about 2x4.5, you should be fine. But be aware that there will be close to zero floor space. It still sounds like your best option.

Archived