Spirit - Enchanted Dinner

Was just reading some posted dailies for the Spirit and they mention an 'Enchanted Dinner'. It is in association with the art auction, I think. Has anyone done this and if so, how was it? :rolleyes:

Melissa

Nothing to do with an art auction, but it is held in the Art Gallery. The Spirit is the only ship in the fleet that has this dedicated space. We did this on the Spirit and it was an amazing experience!

Nothing to do with an art auction, but it is held in the Art Gallery. The Spirit is the only ship in the fleet that has this dedicated space. We did this on the Spirit and it was an amazing experience!

What is the "Enchanted Dinner"?

Yes, it is a special 5-7 course meal, paired with different wines. The Chef comes out to each table (I believe they only serve 20 or so guests for this event) and chats with each guest. There are other senior staff that will stop and chat as well. The meal was WONDERFUL! Hans Pieter was the Chef when we went. He made a Finnish Salmon Cream soup that was incredible! Everything was lovely, from the appetizer to the dessert. You have a choice of I believe 3 entrees. I believe it was $65 per person. WELL worth the cost!

• 3 months later...

This is actually offered on almost all of the NCL ships. I know we have been asked by the Concierge on both the Dawn and the Star if we wanted to attend. The only difference being that we were told it was $75.00 PP. We almost did it on the Dawn, but when we asked the Concierge if we could order soda's or tea because we don't drink wine he chuckled and told us the wine was the main idea of the dinner.. that maybe we should pass on it.. LOL. Every review I have read of this raves about it so if it is something that interest you I would sign up for it quick. You might be able to make reservations at the Specialty Restaurant Reservation desk in the main atrium area.

Archived