When will Carnival show cruises past April 2012?

Katoo

If the timing is similar to the last few years, I would say probably February March. We like to cruise in May, so we are always anxious for the next years #'s to come out.

When was it last year? July ?? before the finished releasing all the ports. I know us folks out of Galveston were going nuts all last summer. Two years ago it was very early. Seems like no rhyme or reason.

Me too. I am anxiously awating for June 2012 for Caenival Legend. I am the one in charge of organizing our family cruise for about 20 of us.

Just noticed my typo...That should be "Carnival" of course. Hard to type with 2 year old climbing all around me.

• 1 month later...

We're waiting on Hawaii dates to be released for 2012!! Have a big family reunion planned for that one!!

Also the Charleston dates to be released!! These are still only out till the April 2012 dates.

It nice that your dates are available to start wedding planning!! Congrats to you both!! :D

If anyone is interested I was told around the mid March timeframe they would be listing European summer 2012 sailings. That's what we are waiting for - currently booked on NCL because Carnival is taking so long but would prefer Carnival of course :) We'll definitely book with Carnival assuming it is at least as reasonable in price and the itineraries are comparable.

We're waiting on Hawaii dates to be released for 2012!! Have a big family reunion planned for that one!!

Also the Charleston dates to be released!! These are still only out till the April 2012 dates.

It nice that your dates are available to start wedding planning!! Congrats to you both!! :D

Thank you!!! :D

If anyone is interested I was told around the mid March timeframe they would be listing European summer 2012 sailings. That's what we are waiting for - currently booked on NCL because Carnival is taking so long but would prefer Carnival of course :) We'll definitely book with Carnival assuming it is at least as reasonable in price and the itineraries are comparable.

Not to hijack but we did our Medterranean cruise on NCL but wanted it to be on Carnival sooo bad...it didnt work out because of the dates so I understand what you mean...

Not to hijack but we did our Medterranean cruise on NCL but wanted it to be on Carnival sooo bad...it didnt work out because of the dates so I understand what you mean...

No hijack - how did you like it? It would be our first time on NCL! BTW - I noticed you live in Alexandria. We live in Woodbridge! Congrats on your wedding! :D

No hijack - how did you like it? It would be our first time on NCL! BTW - I noticed you live in Alexandria. We live in Woodbridge! Congrats on your wedding! :D

Thank you!!!!

Umm....well......we enjoyed it....I mean it was a cruise after all......will we cruise NCL again? Probably NOT (maybe the Epic so we can check out the ice bar and blue man group)....BUT we LOVE Carnival and their product. On NCL I felt we were nickel and dimed alot and had to go out of our way NOT to spend $$....on NCL none of the staff ever knew our names where on Carnival I feel they make you feel like kings and queens and the staff get to know you.

I will say it was a trip of a lifetime! It left from Venice and my fiance (boyfriend at the time) proposed on a private gondala ride!! We truly enjoyed Greece, Turkey, and Croatia as well!

Thank you!!!!

Umm....well......we enjoyed it....I mean it was a cruise after all......will we cruise NCL again? Probably NOT (maybe the Epic so we can check out the ice bar and blue man group)....BUT we LOVE Carnival and their product. On NCL I felt we were nickel and dimed alot and had to go out of our way NOT to spend $$....on NCL none of the staff ever knew our names where on Carnival I feel they make you feel like kings and queens and the staff get to know you.

I will say it was a trip of a lifetime! It left from Venice and my fiance (boyfriend at the time) proposed on a private gondala ride!! We truly enjoyed Greece, Turkey, and Croatia as well!

Sounds like a great trip! I was afraid you would say that about NCL - I'm starting to hear that alot. We are currently booked on the Epic but if Carnival comes our with something good it will be a no-brainer! The lady I talked to said she was pretty sure they would start the Breeze in Europe so we'll see. It would be nice to go on a new ship!

Archived