Gem for Christmas 2012?????

Just saw this on a cruise website:

9DaysCaribbean/Bahamas

1194_th.jpg

Norwegian Cruise Line-Norwegian Gem

New York City, San Juan/Puerto Rico, Philipsburg/St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie, New York City

1 departure date: Dec 22 2012

When I go to NCL.com this sailing is not coming up...I would love this cruise! When are the Gem sailings being released?

Caribbean/Bahamas9Days • Norwegian Cruise Line• Norwegian Gem

DayDate (2012)PortArriveDepart1

Sat, Dec 22

New York City4:00 P2

Sun, Dec 23

At Sea3

Mon, Dec 24

At Sea4

Tue, Dec 25

San Juan/Puerto Rico3:00 P9:00 P5

Wed, Dec 26

Philipsburg/St. Maarten8:00 A6:00 P6

Thu, Dec 27

Antigua8:00 A6:00 P7

Fri, Dec 28

St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie7:00 A1:00 P8

Sat, Dec 29

At Sea9

Sun, Dec 30

At Sea10

Mon, Dec 31

New York City10:00 A

I called NCL and they said the itineraries are loaded but not the pricing. NICE to see that for Christmas week and President's week we are getting 9 nights out of NYC. Thanks NCL!

I couldn't find the itineraries on ncl.com. Am curious about the 9 night for President's week.

I called NCL and they confirmed the itineraries. Pricing will not be available for a few weeks. President's week is 2/14 for 9 days. I would like to do the CY Villas but if its more than the RFS on RCI I will have to decide what to do. Now that NCL doesn't discount anymore their pricing is very close to that of RCI. I am booked on the Epic for now during that week. Can not wait to see pricing.

I would definitely book this one also, but I don't see it yet either. Those extra two days and good ports is certainly an upgrade over the florida/bahamas route.

Which is what I have been posting for the past 2 years. I will not do the 7 night out of NY again to FL/ Bahamas. Glad NCL changed one of their ships in NY. I tweeted NCL when will the pricing be released and they said early February.

I called NCL and they confirmed the itineraries. Pricing will not be available for a few weeks. President's week is 2/14 for 9 days. I would like to do the CY Villas but if its more than the RFS on RCI I will have to decide what to do. Now that NCL doesn't discount anymore their pricing is very close to that of RCI. I am booked on the Epic for now during that week. Can not wait to see pricing.

Thanks. Is the 9 night itinerary for President's week the same as the Xmas one you posted here? Also, is that for President's week 2013?

• 1 month later...

Archived