Taxi fares for kids?

tigger77732

All taxi fares are the same per person' date=' no reduction for age.:( The fares are set by the Virgin Islands government.

B.[/quote']

Boy, that kinda stinks-that's a lot of money for taxis for a family of 5. I know it will all be worth it though:o

Thanks for the help though!

When coming back from St. John, after getting off the boat in Red Hook, you could take the local bus back to within a few blocks of the ship. The cost for the bus is only $2 pp. Just follow the locals up to the road and take the bus. (It looks like the jitney taxis.) You can ask the driver to be sure that he/she is going by the pier. We have found that everyone we have taken does. This will save you about $8 pp x 5 = $40.

caveat: we were docked at Havensite. I don't know about Crown Bay.

Hope this helps.

When coming back from St. John, after getting off the boat in Red Hook, you could take the local bus back to within a few blocks of the ship. The cost for the bus is only $2 pp. Just follow the locals up to the road and take the bus. (It looks like the jitney taxis.) You can ask the driver to be sure that he/she is going by the pier. We have found that everyone we have taken does. This will save you about $8 pp x 5 = $40.

caveat: we were docked at Havensite. I don't know about Crown Bay.

Hope this helps.

That helps a bunch! Thanks!

Archived