RC Vision Class Question

sippican

Had to go check the deck plans cause I remember the theater being at the front....you must mean the South Pacific Lounge:) The generally don't do much in those lounges after about 1 or 2 in the morning so shouldn't be too bad:)

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are correct. The lounge is aft. We really like aft cabins, but the options on these ships are very limited. If the noise from the lounge is bothersome til 1 or 2 in the morning, I would rather upgrade to a JS on the next deck.

Would love to hear from someone who has stayed in one of these cabins.

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are correct. The lounge is aft. We really like aft cabins, but the options on these ships are very limited. If the noise from the lounge is bothersome til 1 or 2 in the morning, I would rather upgrade to a JS on the next deck.

Would love to hear from someone who has stayed in one of these cabins.

Anyone?:confused:

I recently had an aft on deck 7 of Splendour. It was very quiet, but the deck plans for deck 6 look very different. surprised me as they are from the same series per the website.

Certainly this is an appropriate forum for your question, but I think the Royal Caribbean forum gets a lot more traffic. If you do not get the answer you need from somebody on this thread, consider doing a search for your prospective cabin number on both forums. If that doesn't give you the answer, you might want to post your question on the other forum.

Archived