Liberty cabins

I've always stayed in a balcony cabin on the 8th (Verandah) deck. Upon checking on the Liberty, there are cabins on the 9th (Lido) deck, forward. Has anyone stayed in any of these cabins? If so, what were they like as far as noise, obstruction, location? The website isn't giving me a choice of a balcony on the Verandah at the early saver price so I was considering the Lido.

Thank you

stayed on Liberty i think 9277, like that convience, did not like the big exhast fan that was over the room beside us... It was noisy

that being said the only time we heard any noise was the night of the deck party but we were partly responsible for the noise as we were at the deck party (only heard the noise because I ran back to our room for refills).

Our room did not have anyone above us so to me it was a good room...except for the exhaust fan or what ever it was, mind you it got to be like white noise after a while

Are you thinking of the 4Js, at the very front .. the ones that are obstructed windows, with a wall in front. I have not heard complaints of noise from them, but more motion of course.

You will not be able to see very much over the walls unless you are very tall, but you can walk outside from a door on either side of the front of the deck and go outside.

I was in 9225 forward - Lido deck 9 and it was pretty quiet, not too much traffic either. Very conveniently located and maybe only the Spa deck is better. When I was out on the balcony you could hear the sailaway music but that was about it. The only thing about being that high up and forward is that you can feel some swaying if the seas are rough...My cabin creaked every time we pitched back and forth and the bed bounced me around a bit...after awhile it was like being rocked in a cradle... I sure miss the Liberty, she is a beauty !

We were in an inside on the Lido deck and experienced no noise or motion to speak of..... aside from the lunatic man running in the hall outside our room because the power went out from a burst pipe beneath the swimming pool. This happened about 10:30 at night and he was yelling the ship was going to sink. Other than that, no problem. I would definitely get a room there again.

Great location. We usually stay on panorama deck right above. Usually balconies are very quiet, unless you are the first cabin in you don't really get any noise from Lido deck at all, and when the ship is moving you hear nothing but ocean. Super quiet, easy to get to, very little traffic.

Close to elevators but no noise from them. Close to Lido deck obviously and easy access to every part of the ship except aft dining room.

Snap it up while you can.

Archived