Cruise News Bulletin: Pearls of the Aegean and Adriatic Explorer

Hi All

Does anyone have copies of the cruise news given out each day for these two itinaries? I guess its a long shot but worth a try eh? :)

Thanks in anticipation :D

Jo

I do - from August 2010 - the itinerary has changed a bit for 2011. What do you need to know?

There is entertainment every night & demonstrations/quizzes every day too - you won't have a spare minute if you try & do it all... you have to pick out what is to your taste!

Only time there is a possibility for boredam is the departurte day... if you are waiting around you need a good book... all the staff is busy - so there is nothing going on......I suggest if you have time to get off & explore Corfu.

Thanks f or the replies everyone! I have been so tied up at work this week I havent had a time to read the replies till today! I was just trying to get a heads up on what happens on board each day and port timings etc. Not going till July but trying to get organised :)

Regards

Jo

Hi All

Does anyone have copies of the cruise news given out each day for these two itinaries? I guess its a long shot but worth a try eh? :)

Thanks in anticipation :D

Jo

Hi,

Here are copies of the cruise news for "Pearls of the Agean" from a couple of years back.

I presume it has changed a bit since then, but it should give you a idea of life on board.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=21074117&postcount=4

Archived