Azura drinks prices?

SeaSickGill

My first ever post = hope I've done this right:confused:

Can anyone tell my some basic drinks prices on board - nothing too detailed, cheap bottle of red with tea (sorry dinner), a whiskey and ginger, perhaps a cocktail or two....

Any help would be great, the P&O website doesn't seem to give them.

Gillian x

Welcome!

Here is a list from the website

https://ask.pocruises.com/resources/carnivaluk/fleet/po_bar

The house wine is fine on P&O and tended to be what I drank. The Glass House also has some nice wines by the glass too.

There is usually a cocktail of the day for about £2.85

Have a great trip - she's a lovely ship

Thanks for your reply, just had a look and the prices are pretty good. No doubt a few cocktails of the the day will be drank - although the Bay of Biscay early April may call for a few brandy's:eek:

We did the Bay in early April on Ventura last year and it was fine. It was closer to Portugal that was a bit choppy. You can also buy spirits for your cabin via the cabin steward - starting from around £12 for a litre of gin. We usually had a G&T while getting ready for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...
We did the Bay in early April on Ventura last year and it was fine. It was closer to Portugal that was a bit choppy. You can also buy spirits for your cabin via the cabin steward - starting from around £12 for a litre of gin. We usually had a G&T while getting ready for dinner.

Do they do a drink package?

Thanks for your reply, just had a look and the prices are pretty good. No doubt a few cocktails of the the day will be drank - although the Bay of Biscay early April may call for a few brandy's:eek:

I had cocktail of the day: Moscow Mule while crossing Bay of Biscay. The ginger in it cured my slight feeling of sea sickness and I was able to take the sea bands straight off :D

Do they do a drink package?

Not really. You can buy a wine package (i.e. several bottles at a discount) in the restaurant and you can get offers on beer in the cabin, e.g. 7 for the price 6. Drinks are very reasonable so a drinks package isn't really that necessary.

Look out for cock tail of the day.. and the virgin cocktail ( no alcohol) which are often better value... the virgin cocktail often works out better than just a coke... out on deck type drink..

They also will have a Specilty coffee of the day etc .. you see them listed in the daily paper or ask the drinks waiter.. they will know what it is each day.

Archived