Funniest Carnival Cruise Vacation Videos!

Manatee Mom

Seems that my Hubby is dissapointed that less than half the people watching part one stay for part 2! Be sure to check out part 2 to find out if Flat Daddy survives a close encounter with hot soup and some high flying Mardi Gras beads :)

I watched part 2 & would like to invite Flat Daddy & y'all to Mardi Gras. ;)

LOL I came back & watched these & the Flat Stanley twins again today.

They are hysterical!

I would like to hire your DH to come document our vacation! ;)

DH says he will be glad to be your Vacation documentarian. All he asks in return is an all expenses paid cabin for Flat Daddy and the rest of us too :-).... Oh and I could use a few more chocolate mints.

We always try to have a fun time on the fun ships! Our latest trip was on the Carnival Liberty in December 2010. See below for our Funny Cruise videos from this trip (which also document almost everything to see and do). Anyone else have any Carnival videos that will make you laugh?

Part 1:

Part 2:

Ok I think you officially have the most awesome vacation video! Carnival should use them for their next advertising campaign, they're genius!

And, by the way, I watched BOTH parts.

We always try to have a fun time on the fun ships! Our latest trip was on the Carnival Liberty in December 2010. See below for our Funny Cruise videos from this trip (which also document almost everything to see and do). Anyone else have any Carnival videos that will make you laugh?

You should send Flat Daddy out with friends for other adventures, just like kids do with Flat Stanley. I'll gladly take him with us in April on our Sensation Cruise to the Bahamas if "he" wants to go. I'll send him back some pictures.

You should send Flat Daddy out with friends for other adventures, just like kids do with Flat Stanley. I'll gladly take him with us in April on our Sensation Cruise to the Bahamas if "he" wants to go. I'll send him back some pictures.

Thats a great idea! I will ask "Flat Daddy" if he wants to go. :-)

Archived