Funniest Carnival Cruise Vacation Videos!

Manatee Mom

We always try to have a fun time on the fun ships! Our latest trip was on the Carnival Liberty in December 2010. See below for our Funny Cruise videos from this trip (which also document almost everything to see and do). Anyone else have any Carnival videos that will make you laugh?

Part 1:

Part 2:

I only got started watching this and am LOVING it! Thanks for posting! Hope u don't mind...I already shared ur link with someone from a post i read a few minutes ago that has a 12 year old that doesn't want to go on the cruise!!!

We always try to have a fun time on the fun ships! Our latest trip was on the Carnival Liberty in December 2010. See below for our Funny Cruise videos from this trip (which also document almost everything to see and do). Anyone else have any Carnival videos that will make you laugh?

Part 1:

Part 2:

Thanks for sharing Manatee Mom....They are great!!!! Glad ya'll had a blast.....Love it!!!!:p

Part 1:

Part 2:

OMG! My husband and I were in stitches from laughter. I told hubby that ya'll would be a hoot to cruise with. Love it!!!

Carnival should use Flat Daddy and ur family for a video broucher. I bet lots of people would book if they saw your great video. Makes me want to fit Liberty in my schedule sometime soon. I wish I could make a great video like that. I can finally keep mine steady after 6 cruises.:D

Thanks everyone for the great comments so far. My hubby is happy to hear his ridiculous efforts are appreciated :). If you want to see more of our cruise videos. Search YouTube "Flat Stanley Carnival Dream" from our trip LY. Keep the comments coming, and for a small fee of 10 free chocolates for me, Flat Daddy can become the official Carnival spokseperson :-)!!

Seems that my Hubby is dissapointed that less than half the people watching part one stay for part 2! Be sure to check out part 2 to find out if Flat Daddy survives a close encounter with hot soup and some high flying Mardi Gras beads :)

Archived