The Upsell Fairy does exist!!!!

i2ukus

Just got the infamous call....wanted to put us in an Ocean Suite for $700 more (we are currently in a extended balcony) Of course we said no...boy was I hoping for a better deal! But we were just excited we got the call! I told hubby to make an offer but he didn't....he is a turd lol

Just got the infamous call....wanted to put us in an Ocean Suite for $700 more (we are currently in a extended balcony) Of course we said no...boy was I hoping for a better deal! But we were just excited we got the call! I told hubby to make an offer but he didn't....he is a turd lol

Wow Awful Deal!!!!!!!!!!! I got a call for my upcoming trip for $775.00 to upgrade from a OS to a GS. I asked the guy what the deal was - seemed like normal price. He said no if you add back in your onboard credits it would cost you $900.00. So I said to him you mean you want to charge me $900 to upgrade to a GS when it costs $1,000 on the website? He says sure can I add it to your credit card. I just had to laugh............................................

my dil got the call today- they were booked in an inside room on deck 2 of Liberty, were offered a Grand suite for an additional $300 pp - they leave this Sat. they are so excited! seems like a great deal!

I was offered an upsell on the Miracle and I turned it down. After seeing one of the cabins they had offered I called back and counter offered $100 less and got the cabin :) I think they originally offered it to me for $398 and I ended up getting it for $298. It was a great deal as we went from an 4k to an 8k which is a larger cabin and a balcony :)

I wanted a Cat 12 (or whatever they are called now) on the Elation last year and watched several times a day until one came available 2 days before we sailed. It was $2K more than I paid for my oceanview, so I called my PVP and asked if they would consider reducing the price for a Milestone cruiser. They came back at an upgrade price of $600 total, so yes, they will bargain.

I got a call for the owners suite for 1400.00 more and we were in a inside room with 4 ppl. I passed then he offered me another suite for 900.00 passed on that as well. I told them that the price went up alittle since I booked and they switched me to an oceanview for free. I booked the past guest fares so they couldnt do any obc

Archived