Celebrity Visa, Free Cruise for Two

AJD

Has anyone succeeded in using the 125,000 point free 7 to 10 day cruise for two reward for a $2500 discount on a 14 day cruise instead? I'm being told it's not allowed.

Thanks,

John.

Has anyone succeeded in using the 125,000 point free 7 to 10 day cruise for two reward for a $2500 discount on a 14 day cruise instead? I'm being told it's not allowed.

Thanks,

John.

Hi AJD !

I've never heard of BOA allowing a $2500 discount on a 14 day sailing. The option offered is a 7-10 night Caribbean sailing for 2, for an oceanview cabin, not to exceed $2500. While I like your plan, I'd be very surprised if BOA/Celebrity permitted what you are hoping for. Please let us know if you have any success. Good Luck !

Hi Andy,

Thanks, judging from the lack of response it seems you are right.

However, it does not seem to make any sense as I will now transfer the 14 night reservation I have to a 10 night and =X= loses out on 4 nights of me spending money!

If I look at the Holland America card it appears to offer what I wanted to do here.

John.

You cant do it

they strictly limited you to the ten days max ***** a caribbean

Thanks, I gave in and changed my 14 day cruise to the 10 day and used my points that way for the free cruise for two.

Captains Club person I talked with told me they had an E Mail saying the double points on the BOA Visa Card end Feb. 28.

JOhn

Archived