MTD on Allure

setsail

If we should wind up with a couple more couples sailing with us is it necessary to link your booking #'s if picking MTD so we all sit together

Not to give a short answer .......... but, NO! All you need do is make a reservation for whatever time you wish to be seated on each night with the number in your party........you are not tied together that way if you make different show reservations or get split for any other reason. The folks at MTD will take care of you.

When we "met up" with folks we wanted to dine with we just called the MTD desk and changed our table capacity. IT's sooooo nice and easy. Enjoy :)

Not to give a short answer .......... but, NO! All you need do is make a reservation for whatever time you wish to be seated on each night with the number in your party........you are not tied together that way if you make different show reservations or get split for any other reason. The folks at MTD will take care of you.

When we "met up" with folks we wanted to dine with we just called the MTD desk and changed our table capacity. IT's sooooo nice and easy. Enjoy :)

Thanks, thats what I was looking for. Have not done MTD before but signed up for it on our next cruise on Allure. There are so many places to eat on Allure.

My first day as a member of Cruise Critic!

1. Thank you to ALL posters. We have garnered so much information that really helps to allay any fears and truly prepares us for our trips.

We have scheduled another cruise on Allure in June with two booking numbers (#1 booking-2 people(us), #2 booking -4 people-(2 of which are children).

Here's my question:

Will I be able to reserve shows online for booking #1(us) and then JUST the 2 children in booking #2

OR

will everyone in the booking have to be included? Hope I framed the question adequately and it's comprehensible.

Yes you can select only those you wish to include in your show reservations if you are making reservations for another booking #. It worked perfectly for us prior to our cruise last week :)

Thank you!

Archived