Liberty OTS ship model

Anyone know where I can purchase a LOTS model? They did not have any models on our recent cruise and we always buy one of the ship on which we are cruising (so long as we don't already have one).

I spoke with several RCI employees and they said that they have been out of stock for over a month...

I may have to go the ebay route but thought I would check here first.

A little off topic... but I'm guessing they sell better around Christmas time because people buy them as gifts. Radiance was out of their ship model last month also.

They were even out of it in Nov..........I have been trying to get one for someone...........every time a friend of mine goes on,I have them look for me.......

Contact Royal Caribbean directly. After our cruise in August I emailed them about a shirt I purchased on board that after washing once looked like a kid's large instead of an adult large. They put me in contact with their vendor. Ultimately for me it ended up being more of a hassle b/c they wanted the shirt shipped to them, etc. Since the shirt wasn't expensive I didn't invest the money to ship it back...

In any event, they may be able to put you in contact with the vendor that supplies the models to them.

Try ebay - someone is selling tons of models

Careful..........one person is selling a lot of Christmas ornaments and the other person is selling ship magnets,but putting them on blue boxes to look like a full size model........

Careful..........one person is selling a lot of Christmas ornaments and the other person is selling ship magnets,but putting them on blue boxes to look like a full size model........

I came across a seller on ebay who is selling the actual model, but they want $55 plus $8 for shipping. That is 2x what I would have to pay for one on the ship. I guess it just depends on how badly I want one, but I think I will wait and see if RCI can locate one for me or tell me where to get one.

I came across a seller on ebay who is selling the actual model, but they want $55 plus $8 for shipping. That is 2x what I would have to pay for one on the ship. I guess it just depends on how badly I want one, but I think I will wait and see if RCI can locate one for me or tell me where to get one.

Im telling you......try starting a thread asking a future LB if they can help............I have seen it time and time again with much success!

Archived