Park and Cruise using Priceline

kermit99

Hey all I was wondering if anyone ever used Priceline to book their hotel and was able to leave their car during their cruise?

I'm specifically looking at Baltimore. We are looking at booking either the Fairfield Inn White Marsh or Country Inn and Suites (also I think in White Marsh). If we can get either one through Priceline it would be cheaper then parking at the port for the 9 days of our cruise. We live in PA that is the only reason we are booking a room.

Hey all I was wondering if anyone ever used Priceline to book their hotel and was able to leave their car during their cruise?

I'm specifically looking at Baltimore. We are looking at booking either the Fairfield Inn White Marsh or Country Inn and Suites (also I think in White Marsh). If we can get either one through Priceline it would be cheaper then parking at the port for the 9 days of our cruise. We live in PA that is the only reason we are booking a room.

I don't think too many people have had luck with this because with priceline you cannot pick your hotel. However, if you do get a hotel that has park and cruise, I'm sure the hotel will let you upgrade to a park and cruise package for a fee.

Have you tried stay123.com they have hotels with parking and shutlles for 100dollars or so in Baltimore

• 2 weeks later...

We were going to stay at the Fairfield Inn White Marsh using points. They would not allow us to leave our car even if we paid a parking charge. Then we thought we'd just book directly as it was still cheaper than just parking at the port, but the park and cruise package was unavailable for our dates. I was told they only have a certain number of parking spaces available and they cap them based on bookings. I would call the hotel directly and ask if you book with priceline can you upgrade to a park and cruise? If they allow it, you'll probably pay just about the same as booking directly. It never hurts to ask though! They were very friendly and helpful.

Archived