Suites

EKELLEY

I need some clarification. If one books a suite, do they get credit for 2 cruises? If so, they can book a 1 day cruise in a suite and get credit for 2 cruises. If this is correct, I wish I lived close to a port Pincess cruises out of.

Our friends just did their first cruise, and booked a mini suite. They told me this gave them credits for 2 cruises !!

B.j.:)

Totally incorrect, unless they were booked on a B2B in a mini suite. Mini suites give you one cruise credit no matter what the length of each cruise. If they sailed on a back to back cruise with two different booking numbers, then they would have received two cruise credits, one for each. But minis do not give you more than one cruise credit per sailing.

From the Princess Captains Circle Membership Benefits:

"Note: Each time you book and sail in a full suite or sail alone in a stateroom in which you pay the exclusive occupancy fare we will count it as two cruises!"

This does not include mini-suites.

From a press release on 12/12/2008

Passengers who pay for and occupy a full suite (mini-suites excluded), will receive two cruise credits.

Passengers who pay the single occupancy fare and travel alone in their cabin will receive two cruise credits.

Passengers who pay the single supplement to occupy a full suite on their own will receive three cruise credits.

Archived