Anyone just returned from Summit?

bigreckster

We board this Sat. and were wondering whether they are still offering suites a complimentary dinner in the specialty restaurant for the first night like they did last year when we cruised aboard Summit...it was a pleasant surprise and the meal was outstanding as usual. Thanks in advance for the info.:)

I was on the summit last week and stayed in PH suite. They offered us first night free in Normandie. We decided not to take advantage of the offer and they reminded us that the offer was just for the first night. SO yes, they still offer this.

We went later in the week and had a very good meal with great service.

I was on the summit last week and stayed in PH suite. They offered us first night free in Normandie. We decided not to take advantage of the offer and they reminded us that the offer was just for the first night. SO yes, they still offer this.

We went later in the week and had a very good meal with great service.

Topsailgirl do you remember what day the reidel wineglass seminar was???

Thanks,

Sue

I checked my dailies and it was on Friday which was the last full day of the cruise. (We boarded on Monday and disembarked on Saturday.) This cruise had no sea days, by the way. We were in port everyday and it was a five day cruise so not sure how this schedule would translate if the cruise were longer, etc. But there you have it!

I checked my dailies and it was on Friday which was the last full day of the cruise. (We boarded on Monday and disembarked on Saturday.) This cruise had no sea days, by the way. We were in port everyday and it was a five day cruise so not sure how this schedule would translate if the cruise were longer, etc. But there you have it!

Thanks I was assuming Fri would be it as it is our one sea day of our seven day. I just hate to book it and the discover it interferes with an excursion I also signed up for.

Sue

Archived