Royal Caribbean AO Compass For Babies to Age 11 Provided By Member Bellezza28

luvmylilangels

Bellezza28 recently sailed the Allure of the Seas Western 7 day and scanned the AO Compass including the Babies and Tots' Compass. It provides so much information and has really helped me in what to expect on our cruise as far as the AO program. I thought I would let you guys know as well. Here is the link! It is awesome!

http://community.webshots.com/album/579507461yCwlqa

Here is the link to her original post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1322524

I know the baby/tots program was not a part of the Freedom Class Ships but they are now incorporating them onto these ships since they have been such a success on the Oasis Class Ships. Not sure if they are now there but I'm sure they have more info on their site. AO is apart of their other ships though. :D

It seems like all the kids will be busy with so many choices.

We're going on the Monarch so I'm not sure what to expect. I know my 2 will enjoy whatever they have planned, but it would be nice to get an idea ahead of time. Maybe a little more than towel animals? ;)

They've only gone on DCL before which mostly catered to them in the first place.

^Thanks! I checked them out for my almost 4 year old and got her really excited.

She keeps seeing the new Disney Dream commercial and asking to go on that boat instead, but I know she'll have fun on RCCL and this certainly helped!

Redbirdhouse: we did Disney Magic last year. I was a little worried this year as I thought the kids wouldn't like it as much as Disney. But they liked it more !! I find Adventure Ocean is more structured and the activities are more varied. Every 3-hour block has a theme and the theme is broken down in activities of about 1/2 hour each. My kids really loved the lab (every age group goes to the lab at least once per 3-hour block) and they do all kinds of fun stuff like Shrek's boogers :p There's a craft ( coloring a pirate bandana with fabric markers, an alien hat, a cardboard guitar on Rock Star night, etc...) and some other fun games. My girls (aged 4 and 7) didn't want to go to the kid's club on Disney last year, they didn't want to leave AO this year!!! And the partnership with Dreamworks and the characters - well it was amazing. Be sure to go to the Character breakfast at least once !!

Great information, thank you for sharing this!

We are going on Oasis in March with our 15 month old and I am very excited to be able to use the nursery. Not only will it give DH and I some time to ourselves, but I really think he will enjoy it!

Archived