Marina Preview Cruise 2/5

RaeEllen

I don't believe that either couple knows yet, Jan-

Don and I discussed how nice it would be if we got the same cabin on the 3 day as we'll be in for the Inaugural Passage, but I cannot see that happening. :rolleyes:

Are you in one of your signature Penthouses? Somehow, I always picture you in a penthouse.

One of the first threads that I ever read on the Oceania Board was your rave about breakfast on your penthouse verandah.....

174058.jpg

And I was hooked :p

LOL, I am in a penthouse and the first morning I hope to have breakfast on the balcony as usual..

. Cant wait to meet all of you..Though I am not even unpacked from moving back from Palm Springs, let alone packing for the cruise.

So, other folks on the preview cruise, what are you connections to the travel industry? Or to Oceania?

My DH and I are onboard this cruise. It sounds absolutely amazing, we've only taken one other cruise before. But before you all go crazy, we are professional associates to one of the primary owners of the cruise line. I promise to treat this trip as a complete honor and once in a lifetime opportunity.

Archived