Bar Set-Ups

jennbill

Just wondering. How do you order a bottle of liquor to be in your room at embarkation. I see the wine list on the NCL website but no listing for other alcohol. Considering doing this instead of the hassle of trying to "smuggle" something on for use in our cabin. (Our bar tab will still be considerable)

Just wondering. How do you order a bottle of liquor to be in your room at embarkation. I see the wine list on the NCL website but no listing for other alcohol. Considering doing this instead of the hassle of trying to "smuggle" something on for use in our cabin. (Our bar tab will still be considerable)

Someone had provided me with a link of pricing, but they say you have to email your ships group event people to get a quote, groupeventspirit@ncl.com for example for the Spirit.... just replace Spirit with the name of your ship.

I emailed and asked for the price on a 1 Litre bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum... $63.00.

But it will be in our room, no worries, no issues, no hassel.

I'll see if I can find the link for you, and post it.

FOUND IT!! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...light=bar+list

Someone had provided me with a link of pricing, but they say you have to email your ships group event people to get a quote, groupeventspirit@ncl.com for example for the Spirit.... just replace Spirit with the name of your ship.

I emailed and asked for the price on a 1 Litre bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum... $63.00.

But it will be in our room, no worries, no issues, no hassel.

I'll see if I can find the link for you, and post it.

FOUND IT!! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...light=bar+list

To those who are ordering a bar set up, make sure you do this at least a week prior to sailing. I think it used to be 2 weeks, but our everntscoordinator said yesterday, 1 week.

Nita

Archived