Impressed with laundry prices

Most things are cheaper then we can get things done at home. We always use the service once we board.

Our favorite trick is to send out the outfits we wore all day getting to Florida so when we return home we have fresh clothes with the added benifit of packing one less outfit.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I recently got the price list for the vallet laundry service on the ship. I was quite impressed. Pressing of womens dress just $3. Pressing of mens pants just $2. Shorts washed and pressed $3. Not so bad if your in a pinch :).

Just be careful if you ever send them one of those pleated, wrinkly looking sun dress/bathing suit wraps.

They will try to iron the wrinkles out of them.:eek:

I used to iron everything before we left and then sometimes would have to even head to the laundry room (for those lines that have them)...not now - once I found out how reasonable the prices are -- I let them do all my ironing...I look at it as part of my vacation :)

I let them do all my ironing...I look at it as part of my vacation :)
Amen to this!!! :D

Our first day routine ..... after getting 1st cocktail :D ...... is to unpack all linen items and send them out for "press only"! Only way to go!

Archived