Assistance Needed Chosing Cabin -- Century

charlielinda

Look @ what is above you.

On the Penthouse Deck....you will have the buffet and pool area above you. A walk to the elevator....or stairs, and up one flight, and you are at the buffet.

However, I have stayed on the Penthouse Deck before....just under the pool...and the only thing I can remember hearing was some chairs scraping....early in the am. No biggie.

On the Sport Deck..... there is not too much going on above you. It looks like a nice, low traffic area. One simple flight of stairs down, and you are at the buffet.

Sports deck sky suites have balconies @ 142 sq. ft.

Penthouse deck sky suites have balconies @ 69 sq. ft.

Out of 26 total cabins on the entire Sports deck, 20 of them are sky suites. There are 22 sky suites on Penthouse (along with about 100 other cabins) . . . Obviously Sports deck has less traffic and is more quiet.

I'm getting ready to book the Century in November and we are goint to get a Sky Suite. Can anyone offer opinions on difference between Sky Suits on the Sports Deck as opposed to the Penthouse Deck. Any assistance will be appreciated! Thanks

Hi Basket Lady !

For the reasons mentioned....... I agree, and I would go with the Sports Deck if I had the choice. It is a better area, and nice and quiet. It doesnt hurt that the balconies are much larger too !

Archived