Constellation Reunion Cruise 3/12/11.

swimjimmom

:confused:Can someone tell me what benefits you get from going on a Captains Club Reunion Cruise? I know as an elite member, we get a free shore excursion and of course all of our other elite benefits. What makes a Reunion Cruise so special??

It has been a number of years since we were on our one and only reunion cruise, but I remember loving it. We got a gift of some sort in our room every evening when we returned from dinner. Hope they are still doing this for you - it was alot of fun. Some of the gifts were very nice - nice tote bags, leather (pleather?) bound note pad and pen, - I don't recall all of them. We also got a free shore excursion - it was on Aruba and we went to the Butterfly Farm and somewhere else that escapes me right now.

They also had more in the way of Captains Club cocktail-type activities, but that was before they beefed up their perks so not sure about that at this point.

Archived